Sunday 8 May 2011

A Trip to Berlin

Last Monday I went to Berlin. My mother and her husband had rented an apartment in Richard-Sorge-Straβe in East Berlin so my sister and I went to spend a few days with them there. Due to being very late at deciding to go and being a bit cheap we decided to go by bus. The bus leaves from Aarhus and not Aalborg so I had to leave Aalborg by train at 06:01 to be in Aarhus for the bus at 08:00, on 09:35 the bus arrived in Kolding and we picked up my sister and on 17:00 we arrived in at Berlin ZOB. The trip was very comfortable with tables and power outlets for our computers and the price was also very reasonable for students 450kr (60,35 Euro) for a one-way ticket or 810kr (108,62) for a return ticket. If you are planning to go to Berlin from Jutland I can easily recommend Abildskou, more information can be found at http://www.abildskou.dk.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment