Saturday 30 April 2011

Zagreb

When I applied for the internship at the Danish Embassy in Oslo I also send out applications for a few other internships among them the political/economic department at the Danish Embassy in Zagreb. Two days ago I then received a rejection of my application, but apparently they do not think that I am completely useless because they asked me to consider an internship in their trade department.  Obviously I am very happy having got the internship at the Danish Embassy in Oslo and I would not trade that for the position in Zagreb not least because I will rather be an intern in a political-economic department than in a trade department. There is though especially one thing that I do find particularly interesting about the position in Zagreb and that is that the internship is 12 instead of the normal 6 months. I can imagine that spending the double amount of time on an internship could be very beneficial for both the intern and the embassy. Anyways it is always a nice feeling to get a somewhat positive response to an application.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment